The World Rsps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All United We Stand As One

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In-Game Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Godz
Admin

In-Game Rules Empty
PostSubject: In-Game Rules   In-Game Rules EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:33 pm

XXX. LURING IS ALOUD - People can Lure all they want if someone falls for it it is on them no help will come from the Staff. -Godz

If you get muted, you will be unmuted within 24-48 hours. You can also get unmuted faster by posting an appeal on the forums.

1. No trading/exchanging RSGP/RS items for Redemption-X GP/items - Banned plus you will be at risk for being scammed. If you want to trade RSGP for The World GP ask me, Godz, about it.

2. When dicing with someone always record it. If they scam you just post the video on the forums and I  or any staff member will ban them after i see it.

3. Do not spam. Spamming anything will get you muted for 24-48 hours.

4. Do not advertise. Advertising will get you ipmuted permanently .

5. Do not disrespect anyone. Treat everyone the way you wanted to be treated. If you keep calling someone something and they report, you will be muted.

6. Do you disrespect staff members. One insult to them and you will muted right away.

7. Do not impersonate staff members. If you see someone acting like a staff member and they don't have some sort of crown/icon next to their name, report it. If it someone helping someone else that is different.

8.  Scamming. If you are scammed please take a screenshot or a video and post it on the forums. It will be a lot easier on you and us for banning the person who scammed you.

9. No begging for staff. If you beg once you will receive a warning, if you get 3 warnings you will be muted. If you create another account just to tell me or any staff member to unmute you, you will be banned.
Back to top Go down
https://theworldrsps.board-directory.net

In-Game Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Rsps :: General :: Rules-
Jump to: